Freeman Academy serves students in grade 1 through 12. The high school curriculum is designed to prepare students for college. The elementary program uses project based learning to build a strong foundation of academic success for all students. The school places emphasis on student involvement and hands-on experience. Small class sizes foster close relationships.
- Student-teacher ratio of 8:1
- Independent study opportunities
Freeman Academy provides a strong academic program with a quality arts emphasis for all grade levels. Freeman Academy has a long tradition of excelling in the arts. Every student can take an active part in any of the arts.
- 90% of high school students sing in choir
- Over 90% of students receive a superior rating in vocal and instrumental contests
- Every student has a chance to participate in yearly drama productions
Faith-inspired learning for life.
Unified Grading Scale
A+ 99-100 A 93-98 A- 90-92
B+ 87-89 B 83-86 B- 80-82
C+ 77-79 C 73-76 C- 70-72
D+ 67-69 D 63-66 D- 60-62